Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shoe storage ideas

Loving these shoe storage ideas from one of my favourite blogs! I have soooo many shoes... they regularly spill out from under my bed in an attempt to take over my room!

I like the idea of displaying them on the wall. They certainly deserve it! Maybe just my favourite pairs on artfully arranged on a shelf with a vintage handbag or two? And a beautiful cut glass perfume bottle? I can dream ;)
Do you have many shoes? How many do you have? From memory, I've counted 32... how many is too many?!

ps - and none of them are vintage shoes, do you know how hard it is to find large vintage shoes?!


1 comment:


  1. Bar Funitures Online India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles Modular Kitchen Designs
    excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.

    ReplyDelete